Epson Printer Error 031008 is the most common error that you can encounter while using the Epson printer. You will never have a change of mind while considering a premium quality printer like Epson. No other printer can match its high standards. Epson printer ink cartridge is also of better quality compared to other printers. In this post, we have given a detailed hack on ‘How to fix Epson printer error code 031008 in printers like Epson WF 4734 and WF C869R by yourself or with Epson support.‘ Now you don’t have to run from Pillar to Post to get solution.
Why is my Epson Printer getting 031008 Error Code
Epson workforce 4730 is one of the famous printers which incorporates this error 031008, which is a little tricky. The genesis of Epson printer error code 031008 usually occurs because of the Epson printer ink problem or the print heads. Even dust accumulated in any of the printer components is often a reason behind the error. You have noticed that this error occurs when you are in the middle of the printing session.
If you are still battling the Epson Printer Error Code 031008, follow the commandants below to fix the issue.
If unable to fix your Epson printer ink cartridge immediately, you will see a low ink warning. It will end in faded or blank printouts. When used with a new ink cartridge, your printer prepares the print head for the new cartridge. This process is called priming. The negative aspect of this is occasionally when the printer pushes an excessive amount of ink. Then, the surplus ink would spread everywhere at the print head where it finishes jamming the nozzles.
Sometimes, if you do not switch off your printer and keep it on sleep mode at that time, the ink will dry up within the nozzles once you don’t make use of it daily. So you have to check and clean Epson print head regularly.
Knowing the common causes of clogged printheads can assist you to take the required steps to stop them from happening. Now, as you know prevention is better than cure.
Steps to repair Epson Printer 031008 Error
1. The primary thing that you got to do is configure your ink cartridges. The main reason for Epson Printer Error 031008 is low ink cartridges, which is the main reason for printhead or print quality issues. Replace your ink with a new ink cartridge or refill the ink cartridges to run smoothly.
2. After you open your printer, grab your printhead and slide it to the left. Ensure you shut off your printer to avoid any shock or physical damage.
3. If you think your printhead is blocked, the main thing to do is print a nozzle check pattern to check out the effect of Print Error 031008 on colors. Select Tools. Then, click on the Print Quality report.
4. If any error messages appear on the print quality report, those error messages are to be resolved, then select OK.
5. Next, select Settings within the menu then click Ok.
6. Now choose tools and click on Ok.
7. Now within the tools menu select ‘Clean Printhead’ then click OK.
Now, the Epson print head is automatically cleaned by its self-cleaning mechanism. This clears most of the blockage and will run twice or thrice for better results. This method resolves the problem 90% of the time. If you cannot still fix the printheads and you are still getting Epson error 031008 then replace the old cartridge with new ink cartridges or call Epson Support and follow the instructions.
How to fix Epson Printer Error State?
In order to solve Epson printer Error state, check all your network and hardware connections. Then, try to reinstall or update the driver. Finally, try Windows tro/drivers/ubleshooter. You can also check this post for Epson Printer Error 031008
Why does my Epson printer say error state?
If your are getting “Printer in error state.”, then ensure printer is connected to your PC by WIFI or cable. Check for paper jam or low ink.
How do you unclog an Epson Printhead?
You can unclog the Epson Printhead by using the Head Cleaning utility. Ensure that the printer is on and ink out light is off. Go to the Print or Page Setup dialog box and select the Utility icon button. Now, hit the head cleaning button and follow the guidelines.
Hopefully, this was your ‘Ultimate guide on How to fix Epson printer error code 031008 in printers like Epson WF 4734 and WF C869R by yourself or with Epson support.’