Epson WF 3640 and WF 3620 Printers are the Epson WorkForce series printers that are easy to connect to the computer. It’s a next-generation printer and can securely link to your device. It is a multi-utility wireless printer that can be connected via Bluetooth as well. It’s an all-in-one printer that can make the job quicker and easier. Even though it is a decent printer to use, but it still can malfunction. If you are using this printer and get Epson error code 0x69, you should keep your cool and chill. Then, you can follow the below Epson workforce Wf-3640 and Wf-3620 troubleshooting methods or contact Epson support.
Genesis of Epson Printer Error Code 0x69
A general error that you can experience when printing a document on your WF 3640 and WF 3620 printer is the Epson error code 0x69 . The main reason for this error occurring in this printer is that the printer system files in your Microsoft Windows Operating Systems are improperly configured.
Below are genesis of this error:
Firstly, missing or corrupted files of Epson printer.
Secondly, violation access.
Thirdly, Dismissing the Epson Printer’s registration.
Fourthly, not able to locate the path, ‘%PROGFILES64%\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\Epson WF3640‘.
Finally, you cannot start the Bluetooth application as the required component is missing.
Solution for Resolving Epson WF3640 & 3620 Printer Error Code 0x69
If this error occurs in your Epson WF3640 & 3620 Printer, you can correct it in manual mode or you can follow the instructions below to address the error:
Fix 1 – Reboot Epson Printer
Generally, the error code 0x69 appears in the Epson WF3640 & 3620 printers because of a circuit problem associated with the ink system or printing motor issues. When boosting your printer, you must turn the printer ON and then suddenly plug it off. You will have to wait 20 minutes and restart your system again.
Fix 2 – Update your Printer
- Firstly, please check for any Epson printer updates. Typically, this error can be easily fixed by updating the printer.
- Secondly, you should at least have a Windows 7 operating system installed on your computer if you are using an Epson WF3640 & 3620 Printer, as older models are not compatible with the device.
- Thirdly, start your PC, and from the Taskbar, press the Windows Start button.
- Fourthly, enter Windows Update in the Search area, and from the keyboard, press Enter.
- Now, the Windows Update option appears in the dialogue box. To start the operation, click on it.
- On completion of the Windows Update process begins once you reboot your PC.
- Sign in as an Administrator on the system.
- Go back to the Start option, then select the All Programs and Accessories option.
- Now, click the System Tools button and press the System Restore button.
- A dialog box will appear on the system, choose the Restore my computer for an earlier option, and click the Next button.
- To complete this process, select the latest system restore section and then click Next on the confirmation window to end this process.
- Now, reboot your PC.
- Finally, for print-outs, use your Epson Printer.
- Most probably, the above two Epson troubleshooting methods will fix your Epson error code 0x69.
Frequently asked questions on Net
Where is the reset button on Epson Printer?
Find the control panel of your Epson printer. It is typically on the top right-hand side of your printer, near any digital display screen that the printer might have, and where the button used to turn the computer on and off is also situated. Now, locate the button marked Pause/Reset on the control panel button row.
How do I reset my Epson wireless printer?
Warning: Resetting the network settings of the printer will remove any PC and printer connection on the network. You will need to reinstall the printer software on every computer. Otherwise, you would not be able to access the printer.
- Firstly, if required, choose the Home button on the control panel to return to the Home menu.
- Secondly, choose Restore Default Settings. Then OK.
- Thirdly, select Yes and hit OK, as required, to reset the printer network settings.
- Finally, hit Home button to return to the Home menu.
Why won’t my Epson printer connect to WiFi?
If connection is missing between product and the wireless network. Then, check if entered WPA passphrase or the WEP key is correct. Verify that the product is ON and connected to your network. If you have a wireless connection, the WiFi light should be on. Ensure correct software settings for network printing.
By the using the above method you can Instantly Fix Epson Error Code 0x69 on WF 3620 & 3640 Printer or you can call Epson Support. So that you can once again use your Epson wireless printer.
Hopefully, this was your Ultimate Epson workforce printer (Wf-3640 and Wf-3620) troubleshooting guide to fix Epson Error Code 0x69 without Epson support.